Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Pressure of Deadlines - "I need a wife!"

Do you find yourself with deadlines and then get frazzled over them?  I sure do!  In fact, sometimes I think I need a wife.

A wife often keeps the house, organizes the family activities, does the laundry and the keeps the larder stocked and food prepared.  If I had someone to do all that for me, I’d be able to meet my deadlines.  I’m sure of it!

Between the block of the month I’m stitching for the shop, my own designs and keeping up with class samples, I am falling behind.  Oh, don’t get me wrong – I’m not complaining.  Oh, maybe I am, but I certainly don’t mean to.  Being too busy is a far sight better than having nothing to do!  And there is so much fabric and so many patterns and so little time!  Maybe that’s all I need – MORE TIME!


Where do you feel pressure?

No comments:

Post a Comment