Sunday, November 3, 2019

Sometimes You Never Know!

A week ago I was at International Quilt Market in Houston, TX.  For those of you who don't know, Market is THE trade show where quilt shop owners, teachers, designers come to find out what is new in fabric, notions, patterns and anything else you can think of that is related to the business of quilt making.  It is an exciting place!  I love to go to Market to see what is new, meet up with other quilt professionals and shop what might be interesting to my students for future workshops.  It is there where creative juices can get flowing.  A week ago, my quilt world might have just shifted.  I'll keep you up to date as I progress.  This is what I wrote to share with you last Monday, the last day of Market:

You know?  Some day you're perking right along, feeling fine about decisions you have made and someone says to you, "No, you're selling yourself short and you should ... instead" and a light suddenly goes on and you SEE a different path that totally wakes you up to a new journey?  Yeah, that happened to me today!

So, stick with me and let's take this journey together!  I can't wait!  2020 is going to be very different from 2019!

No comments:

Post a Comment