Friday, November 8, 2019

I have to do this, but I’d really rather be doing that!


As I mentioned, I went to Quilt Market in Houston last month. This is the trade show where shop owners go to see what is new and trending in the quilt industry.  This is where they find just what YOU will want as you visit their shops!

Well, I found plenty to bring home myself. I got so many ideas and so inspired!  Now I am stuck.  I really WANT to do some of the projects I brought home, but I have so many I NEED to get done before that I am frozen.  My studio is such a mess that I can’t really find anything.  I have several quilts that a finished but for the binding and several more that need labels.  I have several deadlines looming. Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner, so there are menus to prepare and gifts to decide on (let alone shop for).  Where to start?! 

How do you manage your time? Do you make lists?  Do you set “hours” for specific activities?  

Yeah, I guess I really should go try to make sense of the studio so I can then make a list and prioritize and get the calendar out and make a schedule.  When you’re right…you’re right.  

Thanks for listening (reading).

No comments:

Post a Comment